Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Break

This weekend I took a break from class, I actually went Saturday and stayed for about an hour and a half. I didn't stay through the whole class because I had things to do. Also my right shoulder has been pretty sore since Friday night. Probably just a pulled muscle, but after rolling for a little bit on Saturday (with someone who was way better than me) I was barely able to lift my Powerade bottle. I tried to take it easy on Sunday but ended up moving my couch and TV, so its still a little sore today. I'm going to class tonight anyways from 7-9pm maybe. There is a BJJ Class from 7-8 and then MMA from 8-9. Usually after BJJ I am too tired for MMA but I'm gonna see how it goes anyway. I've been putting up a few ads on the blog for some pretty cool MMA stuff, I'm thinking about compiling a website of MMA gear. I'll be posting that later on. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pics from class tonight for the blog and my myspace.
http://myspace.com/jimmymullinsdotnet

No comments: